Start Learning French in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Billed unfairly?

kaylaleigh19931373
New in Town

Billed unfairly?

Postby kaylaleigh19931373 » June 29th, 2013 1:15 pm

I just noticed an unusual sum of money disappear from my account, and upon further investigation I finally fathomed it was from this site. Now, a while ago ( I don't even know when, I haven't used this site in ages) I signed up for some $1 special offer, I can't even remember what was included but it enticed me enough to try it. However, never was I told that I would be billed further! And if I was it wasn't very clear at all, however I am normally very careful to check these things as the $25 I was charged is A LOT of money for me right now and something I really couldn't afford.
Has this happened to anyone else? Needless to say I've now cancelled my subsciption (which I never even knew I had :roll: )I just find it rather unfair, the podcasts don't even offer me wheat I want/need.

community.french
Been Around a Bit

Re: Billed unfairly?

Postby community.french » July 2nd, 2013 12:46 am

Hello

Thank you for your message. It looks like your monthly subscription was renewed for another term. It is now cancelled and you will not be billed on wards. If you would like to have a refund, please write to and our billing team will answer within 24h.

Sincerely
Piotr
Team FrenchPod101.com
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Technical Support”