a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Confusing

maniachist
New in Town

Confusing

Postby maniachist » July 27th, 2009 12:36 pm

Hi,

I've recently signed up as I like some of the resources that you offer. However, I am finding the layout and user interface a little jumbled and hard to use.

Your "Select Category" drop down menu is in alphabetical order, and it's not clear what category follows on from the next.

You have "Introduction" in the middle, and then "beginner" and "newbie" scattered throughout the list. Which is first? Is there a list of sequential lessons somewhere?

Also, the dictionary feature says "coming soon". Any idea when this will be active?

Regards,

Teacherangele
Expert on Something

Lesson Series

Postby Teacherangele » July 28th, 2009 6:17 pm

Hi maniachist,

The lesson series offered from beginner to advanced starts from
1- All About series giving the foundation of French (how does French grammar works or its conjugation system - not yet published)
2- Basic Bootcamps (basic French - to be published end of November 12009)
3- Newbie
3- Absolute beginner
4- beginner
5- Lower intermediate
6- Audio Blogs (audio only in French)
7- Advanced Audio Blog (audio only in French)

The other series are more specific to one domain. For example if you wish to develop your vocabulary, consult the Tricky Vocabulary Series or video series or idioms and proverbs series..
For French cultural facts, go to the cultural classes series.
To acquire basic travel phrases, have a look at the Survival Phrases series.

Regarding the French dictionary let me ask the technical team to give you a time frame.
Angèle

FrenchPod101.com
The Fastest, Easiest and Most Fun Way to Learn French.

http://www.frenchpod101.com
contactus@frenchpod101.com

Get 40% OFF
cocobopmom
New in Town

Confused also

Postby cocobopmom » July 31st, 2009 4:42 am

I just purchased the premium package and am having a hard time viewing the PDF files with the podcasts. I'm not sure how to match them up. The numbers of the podcasts are not in numerical order.

Teacherangele
Expert on Something

Postby Teacherangele » July 31st, 2009 4:12 pm

Hi cocobopmom,

Let me help you by giving me a podcast you'd like to listen with the PDF.
Did you listen to it through itunes ? Which lesson series were you looking at ? What is you prefered means of consulting our material ?
Once I know how you look at the lessons, I'll be able to help you more efficiently.

If it is a bit confusing at first, I suggest to go on the site, select the lesson you'd like to consult and download the audio and PDF on your computer to get familiar with our material.
Angèle

FrenchPod101.com
The Fastest, Easiest and Most Fun Way to Learn French.

http://www.frenchpod101.com
contactus@frenchpod101.com

Return to “Technical Support”