Start Learning French in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

How do we add lessons to the iPhone app?

TomBartlett
New in Town

How do we add lessons to the iPhone app?

Postby TomBartlett » April 3rd, 2009 7:59 pm

I downloaded the FrenchPod101 program (Basic 1-10) app to my iPhone 3g. I am delighted by the program, with all the goodies that go beyond just the podcast audio material (eg, line by line audio, review track, flashcards,Expansion, etc.)

How do I obtain all that material, to the iPhone, beyond basic lesson 10? I've been able to download podcasts, but these had just the audio.

I know I can go to the website and subscribe to basic, premium, etc, but I'm not sure how to use those goodies over the iPhone, in the way the iphone app sets it all up.

Advice?

Im obviously a newbie, so if I've overlooked something obvious, my apologies.

Thanks
Tom

maxiewawa
New in Town

Postby maxiewawa » April 7th, 2009 1:40 am

Hi there,

Tom and I have already resolved this issue, but I just thought I'd address it here too for those users who have the same question.

It's not possible to add lessons to any iTunes app. For those who don't know, we have released Basic Lessons 1 - 10 bundled together as an iPhone/iPod touch app. Instead of downloading mp3s and PDFs from the FrenchPod101.com site, they are all included together into one app.

We are working on releasing more apps to the iTunes store at the moment, but these will be separate apps. With current technology it's not possible to add lessons to an app.

Thanks to Tom for the question, and I hope this has been helpful to everyone. Here's some more on our iPhone/iPod touch applications:
http://www.frenchpod101.com/iphone/index.php

Max[/i]
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Technical Support”