Start Learning French in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

What's up with the pictures?

twilightshadow
New in Town

What's up with the pictures?

Postby twilightshadow » July 20th, 2008 5:45 pm

I've been an on/off listener of the FrenchPod101 series (was waiting for it to really take off, and now I'm behind! :roll:

Anyway, may I ask why there are pictures with every new lesson? I find them distracting and rather annoying. Would it be possible to have smaller graphics?

Celine
Been Around a Bit

Postby Celine » July 23rd, 2008 1:10 am

Let's ask Monsieur Photo ! Monsieur Photo ? tu peux reduire la taille des photos ?

Get 40% OFF
Bouks
Been Around a Bit

Postby Bouks » July 23rd, 2008 8:33 am

While you're at it, Monsieur Photo, where are the rest of the staff pictures and profiles? Oh! Vous dormez au travail? :evil:

Teacherangele
Expert on Something

PIcs of staff

Postby Teacherangele » July 30th, 2008 5:46 pm

Hmmm you're right Bouks, that something we should take care of. I'll make sure we incorporate everybody's profile and pic!

At least you'll get familiar not only with the voice but faces too!

Hi Twilightshadow.

I thought the pic on the lesson were too big too. We are making adjustment for the future ones as we speak! Personnally I like the pictures though, but I guess tha's a matter of personnal taste.

Read you soon.

queenparadox
New in Town

Re: PIcs of staff

Postby queenparadox » April 14th, 2009 1:36 am

Teacherangele wrote:Hmmm you're right Bouks, that something we should take care of. I'll make sure we incorporate everybody's profile and pic!

At least you'll get familiar not only with the voice but faces too!

Hi Twilightshadow.

I thought the pic on the lesson were too big too. We are making adjustment for the future ones as we speak! Personnally I like the pictures though, but I guess tha's a matter of personnal taste.

Read you soon.

Je suis d'accorde(?) I agree--the pics are too big on all the language sites; the template should be changed. For what its worth, I also think this podcast would be better just with the two French speakers. It feels uncomfortable with the third voice, and this coming from a fellow American.
:wink:

Teacherangele
Expert on Something

Postby Teacherangele » April 14th, 2009 3:47 pm

Hi Queenparadox.

Sam I think is needed here. Let's remember these podcasts can be listened by anyone, anywhere in the world as long as the auditor understand English :) and many people do on the 5 continents. Moreover his point of view adds a perspective that native French people can't have -learn French as a second language! :shock:

Now I'm sure you understand why our American host is dear to us! :wink:

Angèle & the Frenchpod101 Team
Angèle

FrenchPod101.com
The Fastest, Easiest and Most Fun Way to Learn French.

http://www.frenchpod101.com
contactus@frenchpod101.com

Return to “French Lesson Suggestions”